This weekly go-to is a regular side dish to your favorite chicken recipe or a full meal all on it's own!
- 4 Cups Brussel Sprouts
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Chicken Broth Or Vegetable Broth if you want this to be vegetarian!
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup Goat cheese
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Trim the stem of the brussel sprouts off and remove any unwanted leaves. Cut brussel sprouts into quarters.
- Toss brussel sprouts with oil, salt, and pepper and spread onto a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges are browned and crispy.
- Cook quinoa in the broth according to package instructions.
- Mix crispy brussels, fluffy quinoa, and craisins together in a bowl.
- Serve with a heavy handful of goat cheese on top!
Here are just a few quick tips to make this dish really effortless!
- 1 can of broth fits 1 cup of quinoa perfectly
- You can sauté the brussel sprouts on the stovetop for a quicker prep time
- You can make this dish vegetarian by using veggie broth and vegan by eliminating the goat cheese