Delicious Cream Puffs
Cream+Puff = Happiness A family friend made this for us one holiday and we have quickly become obsessed. I never knew how little ingredients and how easy it was to make these lovely guys! Enjoy!
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Cup Water
- ¼ lb. margarine or butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- On your stove top melt the water and margarine/butter and a pinch of salt.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Remove from heat and then add eggs one at a time.
- Grease and flour your baking sheet. You can make individual cream puffs, form a ring, or a straight line!
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes (give or take- just keep an eye on it towards the end!)
- Feel free to make your own pudding but I usually don't have time and just use the Cook and Serve pudding. You can add some whipping cream to the pudding if you'd like too! Cut slightly cooled puff and add your favorite pudding! Drip in some melted chocolate and sprinkle with some toasted coconut! The possibilities are endless!