White Chicken Chili
This is the easiest crockpot dish to make and everyone, including our two year old, loves it. We like to top it with cheddar cheese and avocado and pair it with some warm biscuits!
Servings: 4 People
- 1 Can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Sweet corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel, undrained
- 1 Package Ranch dressing mix (powder)
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 Tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 Package (4oz) Cream cheese
- 2 Boneless chicken breast
- Add the chicken, beans, corn, Rotel, ranch mix, and seasonings into the crockpot.
- Cook in high for 4-5 hours.
- An hour before dinner time, shred the chicken and add the cream cheese.
- Stir to combine and enjoy!